Sunday 16 January 2011

Football: Tottenham v Man Utd

Fergie and Bambi's love child
Well after last nights over 1.5 Goals disaster I have decided to have another go here. I was quite astounded by the odds on goals available! I was thinking of Over 2.5 expecting odds of around 1.80 but it was odds against!. The over 1.5 market was more than juicy enough for a safer bet at 1.36 when I was expecting 1.23/1.24!!

I do think that there will be 4 goals in this today but I will probably be wrong despite over 3.5 @ 3.70 being worth a punt.

Good luck if you're on and a nice 4-0 home win would be good! Preferrably with United bringing the game into disrepute in the process and being docked 10 points for that and another 30 for actively promoting alcoholism over the last 20 years with whisky nose in charge! Disgraceful!!

Well it just goes to show.... I know a lot less than the market!! 0-0 at halftime.

Finishes 0-0

Over 1.5 Goals Loses
Loss: £10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux