Sunday 16 January 2011

American Football: New York Jets @ New England Patriots

Well basically I'm lumping on the home team favourite here. No other reason really! It has served me fairly well on American sports so I see no reason to change!

I just hope I can get out at 1.01 before the tennis starts!

Good luck if you're on and Happy Punting!!

Well this isn't going according to plan!

Jets lead 7-3 and have the football in Patriots territory with 1.33 on the clock in the 2nd quarter!

Switch at 2.24 come on Jets!!

Touchdown!! 14-3.


And that is Half time. I think Pats get the ball to start the 3rd. Because of this I'm switching back to Pats at 2.24.

A drive each from Pats and Jets both come to nothing. Pats have the ball now and would like a score please! I need 1.95 to green out and be ready for the tennis in half an hour! Have a heart!

That's rubbish from New England! Have to punt and lucky to get away with the recovery on 2nd down!

I knew the law of averages had to swing some time so stuck with Pats. They duly provided a Touchdown drive and got the 2 extra points to narrow the score to 14-11.

All out at 1.84. Just in time for the tennis!












£1.27 on Jets £1.68 Patriots

New York Jets Win 28-21
Profit: £1.27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux