Wednesday 11 November 2009

Fernando Gonzalez v John Isner


Despite Isner winning this match up in Basel a week ago, I feel Gonzalez should win this time. He has the better all round game and still has a chance of reaching London. Gonzalez has a woeful record here mind you, having never won a match here! Getting in from the start as I feel 1.5 is fair value. Let's hope He can get his 1st ever victory here.

I have put up a pic of Gonzo's girlfriend to try and inspire him! :-)

Fianlly Gonzalez gets the breakthrough! Breaks to love to take a 6*-5 lead. Thank god we've been spared a tiebreak! As long as he holds that is!


That's enough for me though so I'm out!

£8.02 on Both

Gonzalez Wins 6-4 7-6(6)
Profit: £8.02

Finally in the Green for November!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux