Wednesday 11 November 2009

Ivo Karlovic v Robin Soderling


I really fancied Soderling for this and liked the odds when I looked last night. Soderling still has an outside chance of qualifying for the London masters so I think he will want to do well.

Karlovic seems to have been indifferent recently, with his win against Cuevas in the 1st round ending a six match losing streak.

I didn't get in from the start. Instead I got on at 2-2 Karlovic to serve hoping for a break. I probably should have just waited as it's bound to be a Tie break, but you never know!

Wow there's a break! Soderling struggled to hold for 3-3 then breaks for a 3-4* lead.
Bit of a wobble again from Soderling on serve as he saves a break point to hold for a 3*-5 lead. A break and serve 1st in the 2nd would be nice Robin.

Karlovic holds from 0-30 meaning Soderling has to serve out the set. I hope he does it nice and easy unlike most of his other games. I wonder if his elbow is still troubling him?

15-40 Hold Soderling! ... 30-40 Ace please ... Deuce. Soderling just doesn't seem to look natural when playing his shots, it's almost as if he's having to force them all. GP... It says something when Karlovic looks more comfortable in the rallies. Set Soderling.

I am very tempted to get out now. In fact I am! I don't like what I've seen from Soderling in this 1st set so think Ivo may take the second.


£4.12 on Both

Soderling Wins  6-4 7-6(6)
Profit: £4.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux