Thursday 31 December 2009

David Ferrer v Nikolay Davydenko

I feel Davydenko should win this comfortably. However, odds around 1.31 in a pre season exhibition tournament don't exactly appeal. I'll watch the first few games to see how motivated Davy is before getting involved. Hopefully if Ferrer keeps it level I may be able to get on around 1.50.

Davydenko takes the first set 6-2 and, even though I know I probably shouldn't I have decided to get on at 1.08!!! I do hope he puts this match to bed rather than have a brain fart!!

Uh oh!!! 2-1* 3 BP's Ferrer!! Davy you muppet! (LOL 1st muppet call of the season!)
And break!! Need a quick break back please Nikolay!

Another factor that I totally forgot about as I'm out of the groove I guess is that both players could probably do with the court time so a 3rd set would suit them both! Doesn't matter as long as Davy wins in the end though I guess.

4*-2 Deuce! Now then Davy can he nick a break back? Deuce #2!! Holds for 5-2* Oh Well!

Hmmm Davy broken for the set 6-2 Ferrer. Need a break 1st game in the 3rd then please Nikolay!
There's the 1.50's I wanted before it started!

Now then 1*-1 Deuce can Davy put the pressure on here? erm ... NO!! 2-1*

Switched at 1.64 to Ferrer. Book now: £129.65 Fer -£206.45 Davy.

C'mon the break!!

2*-2 Don't let me down now please Ferrer. 0-15!! 0-30!! I don't believe this!! 15-30 c'mon Ferrer Hold you muppet! 30-30... 2 more!! 40-30.... Deuce ... BP!!! Ferrer what are you doing?? And Break!! What an awful time for the switch! Hold to love followed by a break! LOL

Now then David can we show a bit of fight and get back in this. These relatively high odds on Davy still would suggest you can as someone certainly thinks (or knows) he's going to lose!!!
BP!!! Take It!!!! Pffft Deuce! GP!! If Davy holds here I feel it may be over! Had a bit of a computer crash there but came back to another BP for Ferrer followed by Deuce! BP again! This time surely!!! Nope :-( Deuce! GP ... Holds for 4-2! What a missed opportunity from Ferrer but at least he gave it a go!

3-4* Ferrer running out of time to get level so now would be good please David!
0-15 ... Nice start! 0-30 .... Even better! 0-40!!! Hello!! Take one of them please!!! 15-40 ... this one then! 30-40 FFS TAKE IT!!!!!! Pfffffft!!! Deuce from 0-40!!! What a spanner! BP#4 This time David! Deuce :-( I guess it just isn't meant to be! BP#5!! Maybe 5 is his lucky number! YESSSSS! Now hold ffs!!

4*-4 I could still come out of this alive yet! A hold here will certainly make things interesting!
But no Ferrer starts with 0-15! ... 15-15 ... c'mon give us a hold and a flippety floppety please! 15-30 and a big chunk of money holding the price up on Davy! Should be 20 ticks lower now! 30-30 hmmm BP chunk still there and I've taken some back to almost my original position now! Deuce! C'mon Davy!!! GP ... LOL I have traded this completely wrong!! Oh well it's early doors and I guess I'm rusty! 5-4* Need a Davy hold please.

0-15 Oh dear god Davydenko!! 0-30 You couldn't make this up!! I should be green as green things right now!! A lesson to follow the chunks of money not oppose them and silly prices! 3 MP's GSM!

Well surprise surise Davydenko in an Exhibition with the biggest lump of cash coming right at the death and making a nice wedge! About £150,000 on that bet alone I reckon! That's not to mention the money that would have been made laying the low odds.

Loss: £206.82

Well December didn't stay in profit very long! I'm going to cheat and reload with £500 I think to lump on Soderling as I love a good chase!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux