Thursday 31 December 2009

Milwaukee Bucks @ Orlando Magic

Obviously I really fancy Orlando here. As, it would seem, does every other punter in the world!
1.16 is far too low even for me from the off. I feel that I could get 1.26 on Magic in play with a reasonable start from Buck so I'll put up a back and hope I get matched. If not then I'll just move on.

All matched mid way through the 1st quarter as Bucks have now opened up a 10 point lead!! Magic briefly went up to 1.33ish.

First Quarter has ended with Magic coming back but still trail 25-21. Need a strong quarter now so they can have the lead at half time. That shoul bring the odds nicely down as people will expect them to turn it on in the 2nd half.

Hmmm Magic trail by 8 at half time. 49-41. Really had the opportunity to make it level or even nick the lead but just not converting their chances as well as the Bucks. Still fancy them to win but it may be closer than the 8+ points I was expecting. They simply have to score when they have the opportunities and this game should turn around quickly. Odds of 1.65 are disturbing when you thought you were being clever getting 1.26!!

Finally they have started to show some Magic!! They lead 79-74 at the end of the 3rd. Gotta hold my position now they should ease this one home... I hope!!

With the score 91-76 and 8 mins to go I've greened out at 1.01. £39.46 on both.



Well that was some finish from Orlando!!

Orlando Win 117-92
Profit: £39.46

December is finally in the green and I only need to keep it that way for one more day!!

1 comment:

  1. It will be great to watch Orlando Magic, i have bought tickets from
    http://ticketfront.com/event/Orlando_Magic-tickets looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux