Thursday 31 December 2009

Robin Soderling v Stanislas Wawrinka

Second match of the season and already I'm chasing LOL. I was tempted to load up enough to lump on Soderling so that if he won I would be green for December. However I have thought better of it. Doing that is not only stupid for the risk of losing it but it is, in my opinion, falsifying the figures to try and get a green for the month when that would not be a fair reflection of my punting.

As such I've only reloaded £50. I have still lumped on Soderling from the off though!! LOL

1.33 odds by the way. Stan has had Christmas and a wedding in the last 2 weeks plus has a heavily pregnant wife. I'm not sure but I don't really think he is going to be that interested in this tournament for more than the appearance fee. Good luck if you're on and Happy Punting!

Soderling takes first blood! Breaking for a 3*-1 lead in the first set.
Soderling Breaks again for 5*-1
Hello is Chokerling back this season? Stan gets a break back for 5-2*
5*-3 0-30 and I'm ot at 1.20!! Even green of £5.17















Wawrinka breaks to love 5-4*!!

LOL Wawa breaks for 5-6* Serving for the set!

It's official the mugfest season has started! Soderling breaks and we have a tiebreak!!

Soderling finally takes the set winning the tiebreak 7-4!
It seems he has switched to his "plan B"...... HIT IT HARDER!!! Lol

Finally we have a break in the 2nd set as Soderling takes a 5*-4 lead. I'm back on for a great bet at 1.03!! LOL

Hmm 0-15 ... 0-30 here we go again!! 0-40!!! Will I never learn? LOL
If Rev is laying the short prices today he will have made a fortune! 15-40 ... And Break 5-5!!

0-15! Soderling has definitely reverted to form as Chokerling today ;-) 5*-6.
And we have another Tiebreak!!
1**-0 MB Soderling
3-0** another mb and that should hopefully be that!
3**-2 Oh well gonna have to work for it!
5-2** Now then Robin!!
6-2* MB brings up 4 MP's!!!















Soderling Wins 7-6 7-6
Profit: £6.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux